Student Body and Staff
- 170 students – Pre-K through 12th grade
- 25 Faculty Members
- 11:1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- 60% of faculty hold advanced degrees
GOALS FOR STUDENTS
- Develop the whole person (spiritual, mental, physical) along biblical principles.
- Accept the Holy Bible as the foundation of truth and life.
- Desire a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- Develop a system of decision making that will morally and ethically guide them through a changing world.
- Build a desire to reach their highest potential as responsible citizens.
- Develop a lifelong intention to apply the Christian faith through service to the community.
- Accept and appreciate themselves and others as valuable individuals regardless of social, political, racial, physical, or ethnic differences.
- Select a vocational role that reflects their individuality in thought, ability, personality, and desire.
- Develop the necessary skills required for meaningful participation in society as an adult.
- Develop competency in communication and research skills, and in the ability to make mature decisions.
- Develop a love for learning and the skills necessary to pursue that love effectively throughout life.
Tyler Street Christian Academy has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (now called AdvancED SACS CASI) since 1988 and was previously accredited by the Texas Education Agency in 1975. The Academy is recognized by the Texas Education Agency and the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission and holds membership in the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Texas Association of Non-Public Schools (TANS).